ADV

ADV

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Come And Take Me"I Will Gladly Give My Virginity To Boko Haram To Release Chibok Girls" - Singer Adokiye

Singer Adokiye Kyrian is not one to shy away from confrontations and she has thrown a challenge to Boko Haram members to take her virginity and release the Chibok girls.
Adokiye Kyrian, popularly called Adokiye, is one Nigerian singer who is not afraid of controversies which has dogged her short career since Nigerians became conscious of her existence a few years ago.
Though she has struggled to make a mark in the make belief world, she is known for stiring up one issue or the other.
The Imo State Peace Ambassador who is making an incursion into the movie industry with her appearance in the movies My Brother, My Enemy and Ogbanje, has made another stunning dare to members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect in exchange for the kidnapped female students of the Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, who have been in captivity for over two months now.
Adokiye, whose nude photos became viral on social media, claims to be a virgin and that she is ready and willing to give her virginity to Boko Haram in exchange for the Chibok girls.
This is what she said:
This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange. I am a virgin and they should take me instead.
They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.
We hope Abubakar Shekau and his band of terrorists read this and come for Adokiye.
please share your thoughts on this..

No comments:

Post a Comment