ADV

ADV

Monday 21 July 2014

Se*y Singer Seyi Shay – ‘Why Tiwa Savage Is Not My Rival’



Sultry Nigerian singers Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay have for some reasons been considered music rivals.
But in a recent chat with Punch, Seyi Shay said:
“I think people can see the difference between us now. The reason I don’t see Tiwa as a rival is because I know who I am. I know that I’m very much a fun-loving person. I’m still the woman of the world that many people know. I really don’t care about the things that are not going to affect me in a positive way. If it’s not going to affect me in a positive way, I don’t focus on it or think about it.
“The difference is that I am deeper into the ragga stuff than she is. She portrays herself as somebody that is a cautious RnB artist, which she is. But I see myself as a commercial and carefree spirit. I don’t know her to that extent, so I can’t really speak about her. But I feel that Murda is my vibe and her vibe is her vibe.”

Tiwa Savage and seyi shay stargist

No comments:

Post a Comment