ADV

ADV

Thursday 24 July 2014

Zoe Saldana Proved Promises Are Meant To Be Broken When She Married Marco Perego! Read Her Shocking Feelings On Marriage HERE!


zoe saldana didnt have plans to marry

Everyone knows love can make you do crazy things, and Zoe Saldana is no exception!
When Zoe married Marco Perego shortly after dating for only ONE month, we were a bit surprised.
It seems like Zoe surprised even herself, because once upon a time girl didn't believe in marriage!
In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Zoe reveals:
"I've known my partner for five years. I knew of his work. I knew of him. Then we met. And months later, we both made the decision to do what we both individually vowed never to do — to get married."
A vow to not get married?! What made Zoe change her mind?
The Galaxy star continues:
"Why get married? Because I believe in love? Because I don't want my kids to be called bastards? No. Those reasons are not natural to me. Maybe for tax reasons I would have done it. And as soon as we decided we were going to get married, we didn't wait. We did it three weeks later. That part was very, very quick."
Hmmm…we guess Marco is just a really special guy because Zoe sounded pretty committed to her no-marriage beliefs!
Well, when you know you know. We're happy Zoe and Marco tied the knot…and now that they're expecting a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment