ADV

ADV

Friday 27 June 2014

Residents and some journalists insist that the Apapa, Lagos explosion was a BOMB blast!

Still on the late night explosion that rocked  Folawiyo axis of Creek Road, Apapa in Lagos on Wednesday...no one is certain about what really happened.
Although the Director of the State Fire Service claimed it wasn’t a bomb blast but a gas explosion, the Nigerian police force rebuffed the claim, saying the explosion occurred after a tanker carrying fuel busted into flames...now, residents and some journalists are claiming otherwise.
They are certain that what happened was a bomb blast and not a gas explosion or a fuel tanker busting into flames.

A journalist - Fejiro Oliver, blogs at secretsreporters.blogspot.com, says it was a clear case of a suicide bomber and a female carried out the task. 

He even released the picture of the alleged female suicide bomber as seen below:





Also one Adaobi a staff of the company whose building was affected by the blast spoke to Vanguard saying, she still can’t come to terms with the fact that insurgency is now at her doorsteps.
“I cannot believe what I have seen today. I have been thinking that all these bombings and killings occurring in the northern part of the country, which I read about in the papers, will never get to the south.
“I have never thought that Boko Haram, whose aim, I think, is to create an Islamic Caliphate in the entire northern Nigeria, would ever come to the south. But what I have seen today is shocking.
“When I looked at my office building, I discovered that the glasses on the entire building were destroyed by the blast and I wondered where we are heading to”, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment