ADV

ADV

Monday 21 July 2014

BET: I didn’t believe I would win —Davido.




















 BET Awards 2014 “Best International Act” winner, Davido, could not contain his excitement.
Davido said he was hanging out with the other nominees before the awards in Los Angeles when he was announced winner.
“I never thought I would win because I have worked with almost everyone on that nomination list and they are amazing artists. The African category of the Best International Act was a tough one. So, when I was announced as the winner, I was absolutely stunned and at the  same time elated!”
Ice Prince also said he was excited when he heard them call Davido’s name. “He is really talented and it’s encouraging to see African artists being recognised for their hard work.”                            
Other talent nominated for the Best International Act – Africa at the BET Award 2014 included: Diamond Platnumz from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from South Africa, Sarkodie from Ghana, Toofan from Togo and Nigeria’s Tiwa Savage.
The “BET Awards” 2014 took place on Sunday, 29 June, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment