ADV

ADV

Saturday 26 July 2014

Khloe Kardashian And French Montana On How They Met And Fasting From Sex During Ramadan.







Khloe Kardashian and her boyfriend French Montana discussed the details about their relationship on a radio interview with Angie Martinez on Power 105.1
French says Diddy is behind their love connection and reveals he is observing Ramadan with absolutely no eating until sunset, no sex, no smoking and no drinking. Khloe Kardashian added that she’s suffering from this fast too, and tries to get him to break it.
“No sex. [It’s] so fun [said sarcastically]. That’s why he’s wearing all white. He’s so pure and holy. … He’s virginal.[Laughs]
"I have been [torturing him]. Every single day. Torture.”
Khloe Kardashian made it clear that she doesn’t care what others have to say about her dating French;
“People are gonna comment no matter what. If I dated the most clean cut perfect guy, they’re gonna comment. That’s just the way it is. If I’m having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they’re not f****g him. [Laughs] Our maybe they are, I don’t know.“
French Montana reacted with his signature “haaaaaaaaaaa.”
On the details of how they met, he said;
“Khloe cool as hell, man. It was Puff. Puff was the one that put us together. I was like Puff –I forgot how it went.
“It was me, Gabby, Ross, Puff, Meek. Everybody was in the studio. Scott [Disick, Kourtney’s husband] was there. Scott was drunk. I was, 'like I got a party tomorrow' and everybody was like, 'we all coming.' She [Khloe Kardashian] was like ‘Hell yeah, I wanna go.’ Next day Puff was like ‘hit her’ to come to the party.
“We end up not going to the party. We just end up chillin’. But nah, she cool peoples. We rockin’.”
In the full interview, French discusses recording with Kanye West, appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Bobby Shmurda having a southern flow, getting TMZ coverage and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment